Friday, December 26, 2008

The Grandkids!


I love Christmas. But I am so glad the mad rush for the holiday is over with. I could do without the hustle and bustle of shopping, cooking, sending cards and decorating is in the past.
But the best part of the season could go on for ever “having my family altogether for the day”. It is so seldom that my three grown sons with their families are able to join us here on the farm as one big happy family. The grandchildren are all growing up so fast; Jeffery is as big as his papa. Aaron is in scouts now so much of his time is spent with scouting and outings with his dad. Julie spends her hectic days in cheerleading practice and football games. And the little one Cade is growing faster than a weed in the spring garden.
Gee, what am I saying the hustle and bustle is all worth it, when you have the greatest kids, grandchildren and husband in the world all here together for this most happy time of the year. Love, peace, hope and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment