Thursday, February 12, 2009

Have you ever wondered?

No photos today.... I have been on the Internet a lot lately, and I have noticed some very odd blogs, web sites and Etsy shop names. Some of these I get a big giggle at. Then I noticed that some of the names "I use on line" may have others giggling. Where do we come up with these crazy names????

I grew up with the name doodlebug, it was a nick name given to me by ( I cant remember) who. I doodle-doodle-doodle all the time I almost always have pen and paper in hand. As a kid I was always getting into trouble for day dreaming but what I was really doing was doodling, the creative doodlebug suits me just as well today as it did as a child.
Alfamom comes from (AL) for Alabama (fa) farmers (mom), so now you know how some of us come up with our unusual or odd names.
How did you come up with your on line names?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your artwork and would love to follow you, but it is not allowing me to follow! I will come back later and try again. Cheers val

    ReplyDelete